I’m usually a pretty go with the flow kinda gal, but when I have a lot of people see and things I want to do…I go into planning mode. Take my wedding for instance. Not only did I create a pretty precise itinerary for the week for my husband and I to keep us on track and ahead of appointments, I created one for everyone in attendance. No really. I wanted my crew to have the best time in Hawaii ever so I planned out activities for each day. Side note: if you’re going to Oahu and want to check it out, here you go!
With that being said. I’m in Boston from Friday – Tuesday and have Monday pretty packed already so I realized I need to make sure I had a schedule. I decided to publish it here just in case you’re not sure what’s going on.
- 11:30am: Arrive
- 1pm – 3pm: Volunteer at the California International Marathon booth at the EXPO!
- 3pm – 4pm: Packet pickup and expo exploration / networking. I need to buy my celebration jacket and definitely want to score some freebies before it gets too busy! My must visit booths include: nuun, Balega, CIM (see above), Gasparilla (gotta give the Floridians some love), and anywhere with free things that taste good.
- 6pm: Dinner with a crew of runners from across the country. One of my favorite things to do at destination races is catch up with friends I only get to see a few times a year!
- 8am: BAA 5K. This is my first time doing it! I missed registration last year so I spectated, but am super excited to use this as my shake-out! Plus, my husband is racing it.
- 11am: UCAN Strength in running panel
- 12 noon: Nuun @ nuun ambassador meetup!
- 1pm: Runner’s World Popup to see the Inside a Marathon guys!
- 2pm: Photoshoot with my Scorch homies from Sarasota!
- 5pm: Women behind the mic with all my favorite podcasters! I’ll have to dash a bit early to make it to dinner at 6 pm!
- 6pm: Dinner with some of my Houston faves!
Disclaimer: Italics mean I will probably not make it, but I would like to if there were more hours in the day. I will cancel my tix if I can’t for all you peeps on the waitlist!
- 12pm: Maybe a quick stopover at Tracksmith to say hi to Tina Muir at her meet up before the game.
- 1pm: Red Sox Game!
- Relax. Eat Dinner. Roll. Relax. Sleep.
- 8:00 am to 8:45 am: Load the bus.
- 10:50am is GOOOOO time!
- Run fast, then party.
No plans (other than sleeping and hopefully being able to walk)! I’ll be working remotely part of the day, but if you’re around and want to hang or catch a yoga class, hit me up via DM on Insta.